- Payment Failure:
- Multiple times debiting of applicant’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR applicant’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error(s).
- For payments that are being charged on the applicant’s Card/Bank Account but due to a technical error a payment receipt is not generated.
- Refund of Course Fee:
- Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instruction(s) issued by applicant is incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s).
- If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If applicant’s Bank refuses or delays honoring the payment instruction(s).
- Circumstances beyond the control of Grazitti/Skillstone (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- In case the payment is not affected for any reason, applicant will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
- User Account Termination:
- Applicant agrees that Grazitti/Skillstone, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time.
- Grazitti/Skillstone may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the services, or any part thereof, with or without notice, if: (a) applicant breach, or threaten or intend to breach this policy; (b) there is any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity performed by the applicant.
These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Grazitti/Skillstone may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, applicant agrees to immediately stop using the services.
- Miscellaneous Conditions:
- Indemnity: A applicant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Grazitti/Skillstone harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, liability and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any third party claim, action or proceeding based directly or indirectly on the acts of omission or commission by the applicant, the breach or alleged breach or failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Limitation of Liability: The liability of Grazitti/Skillstone towards the applicants is limited only to the extent of the security deposit/fee paid by them. Grazitti/Skillstone shall not be liable to the applicants for punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- Arbitration: All disputes relating to or arising out of this policy etc shall be settled by reference to arbitration only and not by recourse to the courts of law, as per the applicable Indian Law including the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. An arbitration tribunal consisting of a single member only shall conduct arbitration. The venue of arbitration shall be Panchkula, Haryana, India. The arbitration clause shall however not apply if Grazitti/Skillstone decides to prosecute any applicant including but not limited to criminal offence.
- Applicable Law: The policy shall be deemed to have been made in Panchkula, Haryana, India and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with and the validity and performance hereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of Haryana, India without reference to principles of conflict of laws thereof.
- All disputes are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Panchkula, India only. Should a situation arise that is not covered by this policy, Grazitti/Skillstone reserves the right to take any reasonable and fair action that we think appropriate.
Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
In such a case, the applicant needs to raise a written request to Grazitti/Skillstone with details of the order ID and payment amount. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received will be refunded by Grazitti/Skillstone through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation will be sent to the mailing address given in the application, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 calendar days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
Please note, Grazitti/Skillstone is not responsible for any payment that is not received by Grazitti/Skillstone.
Unless otherwise agreed separately through the signed instrument, the course fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable except in the case of any refundable deposit taken by Grazitti/Skillstone.