Take a deep dive into DevOps and begin your career in enterprise application management and software development!
This course has been constructed to enable you to learn beginner, as well as advanced topics in DevOps, such as Linux, AWS Console, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Databases, Kubernetes and more.
Enroll now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning, doubt-clearing sessions, mentoring, and seminars by leaders and experienced IT professionals in DevOps from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply your knowledge of DevOps in a professional environment.
- Duration 6 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Comprehensive
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|3||Git: Version Control|
|11||Scripting & Monitoring|
|12||Final Project & Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have a thorough understanding of:
- Linux: User Administration & Basic Commands, System Access and File System
- AWS Console: Access Management, S3, Identity Access Management
- CI/CD: Overview and Managing Jenkins & Git
- Docker: Images, Files, Layering, Engine Security and Networking
- Databases: MySQL & MongoDB
- Kubernetes Administration
- Nagios Configuration
- Bash Scripting
- Monitoring: Nagios and CloudWatch
At the end of this internship, you’ll have the required skill-set to start your professional career with entry-level DevOps jobs, working to enhance software and ensuring faster product releases.
Express your interest in the course by clicking on the ‘Enroll Now’ button. You will further receive an email from us on your registered email Id with the next steps.
For any further information, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9914843366 and we’ll be happy to assist you. Join us, today!
“Igniting Young Minds”