Aiming to launch your career or upskill yourself in DevOps? Then you’re at the right place!
This course will enable you to build basic knowledge about Linux, AWS Console, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, and more.
Enroll now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning and get your doubts cleared on email by experienced IT professionals from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply the knowledge you have acquired in a professional DevOps environment.
- Duration 3 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|1||Basics of Linux|
|3||Git: Version Control|
|10||Final Project and Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have basic knowledge about:
- Linux: User Administration & Basic Commands
- AWS Console: Access Management & S3
- CI/CD: Overview of Jenkins & Git
- Docker: Images, Files & Layering
- Databases: MySQL & MongoDB
- Kubernetes Administration
- Nagios Configuration
You’ll develop the required skill-set to begin your career with entry-level DevOps jobs, such as Build Engineer, Reliability Engineer and Automation Engineer.
- Click on 'Add to Cart' to enrol
- Register for the course by following the instructions
- Follow the steps to make your payment