Get trained on Manual Testing with Skillstone’s integrated beginner course focused on training QA enthusiasts on testing software manually without the need for an automated tool. With access to on-demand e-learning content and assignments, this course will help you begin your journey in the field as a manual tester.
Learn from industry experts and get hands-on training through practical assignments, tests, exercises, case studies, and projects. In this course, you will enjoy:
- 24×7 access to online learning throughout the validity period
- eLearning courseware developed by subject matter experts
- Doubt clearing sessions with trained experts
- Practical learning through applied assignments
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
Start your online learning journey with SkillStone, enroll today!
- Course Validity 3 Months
- Effort Required 90 hours estimated
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments and Final Test
- Testing Fundamentals
- Need for Testing
- Testing Overview
- Types of Testing
- Expectations from a Tester
- Testing Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle Overview & Process
- Defect Life Cycle
- Test Techniques
- Test Management Tools & Selection
- Challenges of Functional Testing
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand why testing is important and the steps of Testing Life cycle
- Use the techniques used for testing
- Know testware
Express your interest in the course by clicking on the 'Enroll Now' button. You will further receive an email from us on your registered email Id with the next steps.
For any further information, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-9914843366 and we’ll be happy to assist you. Join us, today!
“Igniting Young Minds”