Looking to upskill yourself or begin your career in QA Automation?
Then this is the course for you!
It has been designed to enable you to develop basic knowledge about Software Testing, which includes Manual Testing, Java Fundamentals, and Selenium.
Enroll now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning and get your doubts cleared on email by experienced IT professionals from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply your knowledge in a professional QA environment.
- Duration 3 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|4||Final Project and Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have basic knowledge about:
- Software Testing Process
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Challenges in Functional Testing
- Classes and Objects in Java
- Selenium Installation and Configuration
You’ll build the required skill set to begin your career in entry-level QA Automation jobs, such as Test Engineer.
Be part of a dynamic tech environment and ensure quality testing!
- Click on 'Add to Cart' to enrol
- Register for the course by following the instructions
- Follow the steps to make your payment