QA Beginner Course
Looking to upskill yourself or begin your career in QA Automation?
Then this is the course for you!
It has been designed to enable you to develop basic knowledge about Software Testing, which includes Manual Testing, Java Fundamentals, and Selenium.
Enrol now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning, doubt-clearing sessions, mentoring, and seminars by leaders and experienced IT professionals in QA Automation from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply your knowledge in a professional QA environment.
- Duration 3 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|4||Final Project and Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have basic knowledge about:
- Software Testing Process
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Challenges in Functional Testing
- Classes and Objects in Java
- Selenium Installation and Configuration
You’ll build the required skill set to begin your career in entry-level QA Automation jobs, such as Test Engineer.
Be part of a dynamic tech environment and ensure quality testing!
Minimum Eligibility :
- Technical IT knowledge is a must
- Any one of the following:
- Pursuing Final Year of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Working Professional with 1-3 Years of Experience
In order to enrol into SkillStone, you’ll need to pass a pre-qualifying test that will assess your basic Technical Knowledge and Logical Reasoning.
Enrol Now to get started and learn more about the next pre-qualifying test date, as well as how to register.
Should you need more information, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
“Igniting Young Minds”