DevOps Internship Course
Take a deep dive into DevOps and begin your career in enterprise application management and software development!
This course has been constructed to enable you to learn beginner, as well as advanced topics in DevOps, such as Linux, AWS Console, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Databases, Kubernetes and more.
Enrol now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning, doubt-clearing sessions, mentoring, and seminars by leaders and experienced IT professionals in DevOps from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply your knowledge of DevOps in a professional environment.
- Duration 6 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Internship
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|3||Git: Version Control|
|11||Scripting & Monitoring|
|12||Final Project & Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have detailed knowledge about:
- Linux: User Administration & Basic Commands, System Access and File System
- AWS Console: Access Management, S3, Identity Access Management
- CI/CD: Overview and Managing Jenkins & Git
- Docker: Images, Files, Layering, Engine Security and Networking
- Databases: MySQL & MongoDB
- Kubernetes Administration
- Nagios Configuration
- Bash Scripting
- Monitoring: Nagios and CloudWatch
At the end of this internship, you’ll have the required skill-set to start your professional career with entry-level DevOps jobs, working to enhance software and ensuring faster product releases.
Minimum Eligibility :
- Technical IT knowledge is a must
- Any one of the following:
- Pursuing Final Year of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Working Professional with 1-3 Years of Experience
In order to enrol into SkillStone, you’ll need to pass a pre-qualifying test that will assess your basic Technical Knowledge and Logical Reasoning.
Enrol Now to get started and learn more about the next pre-qualifying test date, as well as how to register.
Should you need more information, simply drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
“Igniting Young Minds”