DevOps Beginner Course
Aiming to launch your career or upskill yourself in DevOps? Then you’re at the right place!
This course will enable you to build basic knowledge about Linux, AWS Console, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, and more.
Enrol now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning, doubt-clearing sessions, mentoring, and seminars by leaders and experienced IT professionals in DevOps from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to apply the knowledge you have acquired in a professional DevOps environment.
- Duration 3 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|1||Basics of Linux|
|3||Git: Version Control|
|10||Final Project and Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have basic knowledge about:
- Linux: User Administration & Basic Commands
- AWS Console: Access Management & S3
- CI/CD: Overview of Jenkins & Git
- Docker: Images, Files & Layering
- Databases: MySQL & MongoDB
- Kubernetes Administration
- Nagios Configuration
You’ll develop the required skill-set to begin your career with entry-level DevOps jobs, such as Build Engineer, Reliability Engineer and Automation Engineer.
Minimum Eligibility :
- Technical IT knowledge is a must
- Any one of the following:
- Pursuing Final Year of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Working Professional with 1-3 Years of Experience
In order to enrol into SkillStone, you’ll need to pass a pre-qualifying test that will assess your basic Technical Knowledge and Logical Reasoning.
Enrol Now to get started and learn more about the next pre-qualifying test date, as well as how to register.
Should you need more information, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
“Igniting Young Minds”