DevOps Advanced Course
Level up your DevOps career with this course!
It will enable you to build an advanced understanding of Linux, AWS Console, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Databases, Elasticsearch, Scripting, and more.
Enrol now to get exclusive access to self-paced online learning, doubt-clearing sessions, mentoring, and seminars by leaders and experienced IT professionals in DevOps from Grazitti.
At the end of this course, you’ll earn a certificate of completion and be able to take your DevOps career up a notch.
- Duration 3 Months
- Effort Required Estimated 40 Hours/Week
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Assessments Assignments, Projects, Tests
|3||CI/CD Using Jenkins & Git|
|4||Basics of Docker|
|8||Scripting & Monitoring|
|10||Final Project and Assessment|
At the end of this course, you’ll have advanced knowledge about:
- Linux Networking and Disk Management
- AWS Console: EC2 Service, VPC and Security
- CI/CD: Managing Git and Jenkins
- Docker Engine and Architecture
- Databases: MySQL & MongoDB
- Bash Scripting
- Monitoring: Nagios and CloudWatch
- Kubernetes Administration
You’ll develop the required skills to advance your career in DevOps to the next level, to positions such as DevOps Architect, Release Manager and Integration Specialist.
Be in charge of enterprise application management and software development & delivery!
Minimum Eligibility :
- Technical IT knowledge is a must
- Any one of the following:
- Pursuing Final Year of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Fresh Graduate with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Working Professional with 1-3 Years of Experience
In order to enrol into SkillStone, you’ll need to pass a pre-qualifying test that will assess your basic Technical Skills and Logical Reasoning.
Enrol Now to get started and learn more about the next pre-qualifying test date, as well as how to register.
Should you need more information, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
“Igniting Young Minds”